We provide Virtual Office, Serviced Office and Workstation facilities with a
business support system comprising of various packages that can be tailor made
to suit individual business requirements, all on flexible terms and customized
by arrangement. Our pricing is flexible to accommodate all sorts of business
requirements. This is because we realize that clientele tastes differ. Packages
therefore are tailored to suit each need.
- The address for your business
- The address for receiving mail - transfer to your address
Our Virtual Office allows you to work from home or anywhere and use our
address for your mails and calls which are handled and forwarded to you
depending on your instructions. For our foreign based clients, our office
located in Belgrade, which is the business centre of choice in Serbia, is
equipped to provide your business with maximum support needed to guarantee
successful business transactions. We will assist in the planning and
facilitating of all your business visits and requirements. We offer you the
benefits and services of a full time office and save you the cost of renting an
office space. You are notified instantly about your mails and packages which are
handled or forwarded to you according to your instructions.
Our virtual office is ideal:
- For foreign firms which need a representing office at minimal cost
- If you need an office identity but not a physical office
- If you have a start-up business and want to test the waters before tying
- For specialized or short term project
MAIL SERVICE FOR BUSINESS USERS
This service is intended for all business users for the preparation and processing of regular mail,
business packages, direct mail and fast. The advantage of using this service is that fully takes care of
shipments that are forwarded to the sending, by downloading material to be sent to the address of users,
press with digital files (variable print), forming packages or shipments, personalization, enter the necessary elements for sending
shipments to envelope and keeping the required documentation depending on the type of shipment.
There is a wide range of business activities that our team of business
administrators can perform in the advantage of your newly established business.
In the field of office administrative work
- Planning and organizing of office work and administration
- Receiving, arranging, forwarding, archiving of all mail
- Archiving documentation
In the field of business correspondence and communication
- Work with current mail and documents
- Preparing and issuing different kinds of submissions, requests,
applications and proposals at your request and instruction
- Performing written and oral communication with clients, banks, committees,
tax and other services at your request and instruction
- Organizing other applicable business activities
In the field of Bookkeeping
- Cashier related work
- Taking care of expenses, taxes, and other fiscal obligations
- Collecting accounting documents and submitting to the journal entry
We work just like your own office, you can hire an experienced and talented
virtual assistant who work dedicatedly for you, under your instructions as your
virtual support assistant.
Business Consulting -
The service provides information for specific products or services. The
Consulting Service answers questions such as the overall marketability of a
product or service, market trends and size, customary distribution and promotion
practices, market entry requirements, regulations, product standards and
registration, key competitors, and potential agents, distributors, or strategic
partners. Companies have the flexibility to design their own question.
Our business support services:
- Financial and legal advisory services
- Market research
- Mail dispatch
- Any other requirements on request
- Fixed pricing:
The customer pays a flat rate for services + /optional/ cost of doing
There are other various ways to structure pricing within an Outsourcing,
Consulting and Management Services contract, including:
- Unit pricing: The vendor determines a set rate for a particular level of
service, and the client pays based on its usage of that service.
- Fixed pricing: The customer pays a flat rate for services no matter what.
- Variable pricing: The customer pays a fixed price at the low end of a
supplier's provided service, but allows for some variance in pricing based on
providing higher levels of services.
- Cost-plus: The contract is written so that the client pays the supplier for
its actual costs, plus a predetermined percentage for profit.
Our team consists of economists, lawyers, professors, marketing managers,
business administrators, and business managers that can provide you with
consulting and other services useful for your business.